Management of public and private securities offers
Image Registrars has vast experience in handling IPO’s and Offers for Sale (OFS) having participated in the biggest IPO’s within the East and Central African region. Our continued investment in the latest technology and human resource capacity development has placed us at the edge in the trade.
If your company wants to list shares on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE) or is already listed and is considering a Second Offer for Sale, at Image Registrars we have a package that will suit your budget and timelines. During an IPO/OFS we undertake the following roles for the issuer:
- Receiving and processing applications – our data capture unit is well endowed with the tools and the people to oversee the processing of applications from agents. As a way of reducing paperwork, all applications are scanned and data capture done using the scanned images. The whole process is characterized by stringent quality audit processes to enable accurate yet fast data capture. We provide daily reporting to the clients on the progress of the project, or as per their request.
- Allotment – Our team, in collaboration with the client and transaction advisers will develop allotment scenarios based on data already collected, and the preferred formula presented to regulatory authorities for approval. The process of allotment is fully automated hence within a matter of hours, reports are available for scrutiny by all interested parties.
- Crediting of shares to CDSC – Our Shares Registration/ IPO System has modules that allow for seamless integration with the CDSC system.This allows for fast direct crediting of accounts after an IPO/OFS at no extra cost!
- Refunds Processing: Incase of an oversubscription during an IPO/OFS, the accurate and timely dispatch of refunds is very critical. Our system has modules that allow generation of Electronic Refunds file as per Kenya Bankers Association Standards. This means that we can integrate with any bank that is the Receiving Bank. In exceptional cases we develop custom solutions that allow electronic payment with banks that may choose their own standards.
- Certificate Printing – For applicants who may choose shares delivered through Share Certificate, we have the capacity to print all the certificates and issue replacements when necessary.
- Advisory Services – we participate in advisory committee meetings, and offer our input in development of required documentation such as Prospectuses, Information Memoranda, Abridged Prospectuses, Agents Manuals etc.
- As a firm of Company Secretaries, we also provide any other related services that our clients may require