To be the leading Registrar and Secretarial Services provider in Africa
To become the leading registrar and company secretarial services provider in Africa, offering innovative state of the art solutions to corporate clients. This is only achievable by maintaining highly trained, competent and well informed professionals who utilise the latest technology to serve our clients and their shareholders. We endeavour to mobilise adequate resources to serve our clients well, as well as to support changes within our operations.
- Quality: Performance is nothing without reliability and accountability depends upon the credibility.
- Integrity: Absolute and uncompromising integrity is what conducts Images’s business. It is the foundation for trust, communication and living-up to commitments, which act as pillars for the company’s existence.
- Customer Oriented: At Image we believe that gratifying the customer is the secret to grow the clientèle and expand the business. The passion to excel in technology, competency, resources, and services, makes Image a frontrunner. It believes in exemplifying competence, connection and character to build a trusted relationship with its customers.
- Teamwork: demonstrated ability to lead or follow (as appropriate for any given initiative) in order to successfully divide the effort and multiply the effect, while simultaneously recognizing there is no "I" in "team." Also, acknowledging diversity and the limitless potential of talent.
Who We Are
Established in 1993, Image Registrars provides company secretarial and shares registration services.
Since inception, the company has grown rapidly and we are proud that within that period, we have distinguished ourselves as one of the leading firms in this sub-sector.
The firms' directors are qualified Certified Public Secretaries and members of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya. In addition, they hold other distinguished professional qualifications.
Through great attention to detail and the various individual needs of our varied clientele, we have braved a new path in the company secretarial services by combining the latest information technology tools and robust application of legal practice in company secretarial work to define new standards of operation optimization. We are endowed with trusted experts who embraces your business goals as their own. Trusting your needs to us places you in expert hands, allowing us to focus on driving your business and investment goals (core business).
The firm is part of a group of professional associated firms providing comprehensive business and professional services including company secretarial and share register maintenance, accounting, audit, consulting and information technology services. This partnership ensures our clients find solutions to their varied business problems all under one roof. Our clients get additional value from these relationships. The firms are:
- MGI Adam & Associates : An audit firm providing auditing, accounting and consulting services. MGI Adam and Associates is part of Midsnell Group International of UK, an international group of independent accounting and consultancy firms worldwide. This affiliation offers vital potential for exploring strategic alliances and business opportunities for our clients in addition to providing business solutions worldwide.
- Peter Adam & Associates Limited : This is a management consultancy company that handles various consultancy services, including turnaround solutions.
- Bett & Associates : This is an audit and accountancy firm offering a wide range of audit and tax solutions.
KenGen Rights Issue: Image appointed the listing agent for the KenGen Rights Issue that hit a 92% subscription to realise Ksh 26.5 Billion
Experiencing phenomenal growth, Image Registrars relocates ultra modern and spacious offices at Barclays Plaza, 5th Office IPO
Safaricom IPO:The project was an Initial Public Offering where Government of Kenya was offering 25% of the Company’s shares for sale to the public and subsequently listing these shares at the NSE. The project involved design of application forms, formulation of allotment formula and working with the PC and Transaction Advisor to ensure the allotment and refunds of payments are done as per CMA rules.
Image Registrars was contracted as the registrar for the IPO and subsequently the continuing shares registrars. Our IPO role was to create a database of all applications, receive and safely keep the application documents, give periodical reports on the progress of the IPO and finally to perform an allotment of shares as specified in the prospectus, preparation of allotment schedules, printing of share certificates as well as generation of data in the agreed formats for posting of shares in the applicants’ CDS accounts. .
The IPO was oversubscribed by 363 per cent with bids worth Sh231 billion and a 669.7 per cent subscription in the local retail pool.A record of over 700,000 investors participated in the offer.
Image Registrars appointed receiving agents for KenGen IPO that deepens the Capital Markets through a successful government sale of 30% stake to the public. Over KShs.25 billion (USD295 million) was realised
Image Registrars established.opens office at Transnational Plaza, 8th Floor,Mama Ngina Street