Safaricom Dividend MPESA Payment Option Information

If you are a Safaricom shareholder and wish to receive your dividend payment by M-PESA, then please register. To do so, send an SMS to 534 in the following format: ID Number*CDS account number. You will receive an SMS confirming registration. You can also register by dialing *534# and following the instructions.

Registration opens on Thursday 11th August, 2011 and closes on Friday 23rd September, 2011.

The Safaricom dividend payment via M-PESA option is applicable to local individual shareholders only; partnerships and companies are not eligible. This is an optional service. Dividends that qualify to be paid using M-PESA will be subject to the prevailing M-PESA charges and transaction limits.
Shareholders MUST register again, even if they had registered last year, to receive dividends through M-PESA.

For more details, visit any Safaricom Shop or M-PESA Agent Outlet countrywide.
Register with either your ID or Passport number, depending on what you used to open your CDS account. Registration is FREE. If you have a share certificate and wish to receive your dividends via M-PESA, kindly contact Image Registrars on: 0724 699667, 020-2230330/2246449/2212965.

Benefits of Registering with M-PESA
1. Convenient: Your dividend is credited to your M-PESA account immediately the payment process begins. Money will be available for use immediately.
2. Affordable: You will not be charged for receiving dividends into your M-PESA account, hence giving you more value for your money.
3. Fast: You need not go through the lengthy process of waiting for your cheque in the mail, depositing it into your bank account and waiting for clearance.
4. Safe: Chances of errors, in terms of wrong names, addresses, bank account number or lost cheques are greatly reduced.
Normal M-PESA charges applicable for withdrawals, sending money and pay bill transactions.

Registration Requirements
To receive dividend via M-PESA, a shareholder will be required to be:
1. An M-PESA registered customer.
2. A local individual Investor. (Corporate & foreign investors not eligible for
M-PESA payments.)
3. Receiving a dividend payment of not more than KShs.70,000.

Simon mirara macharia on 5/11/2016 8:04:00 PM says:

Need my share to be deposited in my m_pesa account  0721641541 plz help.

Samuel Maina Githaiga on 5/24/2016 7:05:02 AM says:

I want my divided to deposited in my m-pesa

mildrine lenye saratuki on 5/27/2016 8:52:29 AM says:

I need my dividends to be deposited in my m-pesa account.

Wilson Munyao on 6/12/2016 5:20:43 PM says:

I wish to receive my safaricom share dividends via M pesa ,what is the process of doing that, kindly advice.

Cyprian ochanda ogutu on 6/14/2016 7:38:02 PM says:

Please send my dividend through my mpesa account my safaricom line is 0723474199

Elizabeth J Metto on 6/23/2016 3:24:50 PM says:

I would like to sell my shares, how can I do it?

mathew wachira on 7/2/2016 11:17:01 AM says:

hi I would like to receive my divided by my no. 0728769537 thanks.

Nahashon Macharia Karanja on 7/4/2016 8:41:49 PM says:

Please send my dividend through my mpesa account my safaricom line is 0712202645

Nahashon Macharia Karanja on 7/4/2016 8:43:59 PM says:

Peter Njoroge on 7/6/2016 8:02:48 PM says:

I haven't received my dividends to date.I registered to receive through Mpesa.

Meshack Toroitich Limo on 7/11/2016 4:42:51 PM says:

I would like to know when will you disperse the 2015 dividends to safari com shareholders. I can see it is taking long and please give us the conduct persons.

Meshack Toroitich Limo on 7/11/2016 4:44:09 PM says:

Leave Comment

Name:
Email:
Comment:
You have 255 characters remaining

Visual verification